COVID-19 update (April 1st, 2020)
Our brewery will stay open for product purchase only 1-4 pm on Saturdays. Tasting and brewery tour is discontinued until further notice. Thank you for your support and understanding.
We are open for public tasting and product retail sales on every Saturday between 12 – 6pm. No reservation is needed if you walk in during these hours.
A private tour can be booked on any day. Please see “Private Events” section below for more detail.
- Sake Flight (three styles of sake): $10
- You choice of sake: $8/ 4oz of glass
Brewery tour is given at 12:30 / 1:30 / 2:30 / 3:30 / 4:30 pm
Please read prior to your visit:
- – Inside the brewery is usually colder than outside, so please dress warm.
- – While we recommend visitors to take public transportation, if anyone plans to drive, there should be plenty of nearby street parking available in evenings and on weekends.
- – We ask all visitors to cover your shoes with shoe guards before entering the brewery to protect our batches from wide bacteria.
- – No animals are allowed in the brewery.
Important Notes with regards to COVID-19
We are saddened by the effect of the coronavirus (COVID-19) in our community and the world at large. We would like to reassure you that we always aim to provide the safest environment for you to enjoy. We have taken additional steps to ensure everyone’s safety, including:
1. Educating Staff: All staff has been educated on the signs and symptoms related to the coronavirus and the precautions that can be taken to minimize the risk of contracting the virus.
2. Increased Sanitation Guidelines: While our brewery has always had high sanitation standards, we are increasing them by using over the shoe guards instead of brewery shoes. Now when you enter the brewery we ask you to put on the disposable shoe guard over your shoe. Once exiting the brewery to head outside please take them off and place them in the blue pail. We have increased our sanitary routine by wiping down all tables after each guest departs, and each use of the iPad. We will also be performing additional sanitation routines by the wiping of handles and anywhere another guest may have touched with alcohol. We continue to mop the floor and curb with disinfectant. All serving staff will be washing hands with soap and water then spraying them with alcohol before donning gloves. We have also placed a dispenser of disinfecting wipes in the bathroom for your use.
3. Sick Staff: We want to minimize exposure for both our guests and staff, all staff is being asked to stay home if they are sick, and not to return until they have been symptom-free for 24-hours.