We are open for public tasting and product retail sales on every Saturday between 12 – 6pm. No reservation is needed if you walk in during these hours.
A private tour can be booked on any day. Please see “Private Events” section below for more detail.
- Sake Flight (three styles of sake): $10
- You choice of sake: $8/ 4oz of glass
Brewery tour is given at 12:30 / 1:30 / 2:30 / 3:30 / 4:30 pm
Important Notes (please read prior to your visit):
- – Inside the brewery is usually colder than outside, so please dress warm.
- – While we recommend visitors to take public transportation, if anyone plans to drive, there should be plenty of nearby street parking available in evenings and on weekends.
- – We ask all visitors to change their shoes into the brewery slippers, so, wearing/bringing socks is highly recommended.
- – No pets are allowed in the brewery.