Keep your team, and friends & family connected through fun learning and tasting of fresh, locally brewed sake!
Private Virtual Tour and Tasting via Zoom includes;
- Virtual tour of sake making process
- Guided tasting of three types sake
Virtual Tasting Package
- 5.2 oz. tasting sample of three kinds of sake – Ginjo, Genshu, and Nigori (for up to 3 people)
- 375ml bottles of the same set of sake for enjoying later on your own time
- Zoom meeting ID and password to join a tour and tasting
Part I (15 min.): Introduction
- Introduction to Sequoia Sake and getting to know our participants.
Part II (30 - 45 min): Making of Sake
- We will explain three major stages of sake making with photos and video: 1) Koji making, 2) Fermentation, and 3) Pressing of the sake.
- We will also cover basic sake terminology and how to smell, drink and enjoy them.
Part III (10 -15 min): Sequoia Sake’s future
- Growing our own sake rice
- Free discussions and Q&As for the remainder of the time.
Virtual Tasting Fee
- $150 Base charge regardless of the number of participants
- $75 + Tax + Shipping charge per tasting kit
*Please contact email@example.com for reservation and more information.